Essentials of Daily Living.
Short & Sweet.
- Practice gratitude from the moment you awaken until the moment you lay rest.
- Ensure you are fully immersed in the present moment. Paying no mind to the past nor future.
- Whatever you are doing, no matter a grand spectacle or a trivial task, do with 100% of yourself. Do with diligence and full involvement.
- Realize deeply that our time on this Earth is simply borrowed. Make haste. Do everything with love. Cherish this moment.
- Treat all living beings with love & compassion as that is the nature of our existence. To harbor ill-will towards one another is unnatural and degrading to the soul.
- Be authentic.
- Use not a surplus of words and do not participate in any unnecessary actions.
- Ensure rational words and actions. Never allow your soul to be overwhelmed by immense pleasure or pain.
- Ensure the nobility of your character. Protect your reputation. Speak the truth.
- Participate in mind, body, and soul pleasing activities daily.
- Find the good in all situations. If a circumstance happens to be less than desirable, determine what means of growth it will allow of you.
- Completely let go of expectations of people, places, and things. Keep judgement at bay.
- Maintain a sense of “tunnel vision”. Pay no mind to things that may hinder your quality of life or progression, UNLESS they lend themselves to the greater good.
- Embrace mortality.
- Ensure balance in all aspects in order to maintain an equilibrium in relation to your life.